Why Give?

Invest in the Future. Become a Supporter of ACE!

Why Become an ACE Supporter?

Like other independent schools, ACE does not receive public funding. Our tuition covers roughly 80% of the cost to operate the school. Fundraising helps to make up the other 20%. Why don"t we simply raise tuition? We try to keep tuition as low as we possibly can and work hard to balance an exceptional and personalized education with a practical cost. ACE Academy"s goal is to be able to provide the best education for any qualified student who finds ACE to be a fit for their needs.

ACE Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations made to ACE Academy are tax deductible as allowed by law.

Your charitable donations can immediately be put to use in areas where they are most needed.

Your donations help ACE Academy:

• Increase our financial aid offerings

• Sustain our supply of relevant, research-based classroom resources and materials

• Maintain our classroom and student-use technology infrastructure

• Provide professional development and specialized training for our teachers

• and much more!

5 Ways to Give

1
Give Online:

Make an online donation.

2
Give by Check:

Mail or drop off a check payable Austin Gifted to:
ACE Academy
Attn: Development Office 

3901 Shoal Creek Blvd.
Austin, TX 78756

3
Employer Matching:

Does your company have a giving program that offers matches for employees’ charitable donations? Find out today and possibly double or even triple your impact! Contact development@ austingifted.org for more information.

4
Stock Transfer:

ACE Academy is able to receive stock donations, which can be an easy way to make a charitable contribution to the school. Contact development@ austingifted.org to start this simple process.

5
Support ACE While You Shop:

If you’re an Amazon.com shopper, consider visiting smile.amazon.com and select “Austin Gifted” as a nonprofit organization to support through your shopping. Shop Amazon now...

Thank you for your support! For more information about giving opportunities at ACE Academy please email development@ austingifted.org or call 512-206-4070.

TOP